Nonni 2.0 Famiglia & Società
Our purpose is to enhance the role of grandparents as guardians of memory and as active witnesses of the virtues and experiences which, during their life, have been useful and meaningful, in order to deal with the personal and social challenges of the present days.
The association is, first of all, committed to actively ensuring that the freedom of education is protected in all regards.
We want to make sure that grandchildren as well as future generations will receive an education which takes into account the basic principles of Roman Catholic Church.
- To affirm the essential and irreplaceable role of the family based on natural law.
- To inform people about concrete attacks against human coexistence run by some group of people which leverage on the “politically correct” motto. These are already happening, often unbeknownst, and are the mean of a new cultural dictatorship dressed as a defense of them as “victims”.
- To prevent, particularly in schools, the introduction of a totalitarian ideology that deeply contradicts the principles of Reality, Nature and Reason.
- To organize public meetings to inform and to educate members and followers about cultural issues that underpin our vision, being supported also by high level speakers
- To attend, with other pro-family, associations to events and demonstrations aiming to raise public awareness about the risks posed by the degeneration of natural family.
- To assure presence on Social Media with news, articles and comments on family and educational matters, to emphasize the importance of the role of the “grandparents” as essential pillar for the intergenerational transfer of traditional values.
- To advocate to political bodies to steer their decision-making process toward our objectives.
Via Tarvisio 5 Milan 20125 Italy
Loneliness in The European Union: Policies at work
8th of June 2023 On Tuesday, 6 June 2023, the European Commission's Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion hosted a high-level conference in Brussels to mark the conclusion of the European Parliament's pilot
Take-aways of FAFCE conference on the European Year of Skills 2023: a call to recognise family skills
2nd of June 2023 On the occasion of the European Year of Skills 2023, FAFCE and its partners organised on the 31st of May 2023 the dialogue conference: “Grounded in the Present, skilled for the
INVITATION I Invitation to the award ceremony of FAFCE European Art Contest
23 May 2023, The Federation of Catholic Family Associations in Europe (FAFCE) is happy to invite you to European Parliament award ceremony of the Saint Joseph European Art Contest 14 June 2023 (18.00 –
CONFERENCE INVITATION | European Year of Skills 2023: join dialogue conference on upskilling, training and education in the EU (31 May 2023, 9.00 – 13.00)
CONFERENCE INVITATION Following the publication of the joint contribution on the European Year of Skills, FAFCE and its partners invite you to the conference “Grounded in the Present, skilled for the Future”, addressing reskilling and
PRESS RELEASE | FAFCE Board Meeting and International Congress on Family Networks “Antidote to loneliness”
Murcia, 5th of May 2023 Between the 2nd and the 4th of May 2023, FAFCE held its bi-annual Board Meeting in Murcia (Spain). FAFCE Members from all over Europe gathered to exchange on their respective activities and
FAFCE 2023 Spring Board Resolution | “The crisis of loneliness in times of digital transition: family networks as agents of change”
FAFCE Board Resolution Murcia, 4th of May 2023 The crisis of loneliness in times of digital transition: family networks as agents of change In the current context of digital, environmental and demographic transitions,