Nonni 2.0 Famiglia & Società
Our purpose is to enhance the role of grandparents as guardians of memory and as active witnesses of the virtues and experiences which, during their life, have been useful and meaningful, in order to deal with the personal and social challenges of the present days.
The association is, first of all, committed to actively ensuring that the freedom of education is protected in all regards.
We want to make sure that grandchildren as well as future generations will receive an education which takes into account the basic principles of Roman Catholic Church.
- To affirm the essential and irreplaceable role of the family based on natural law.
- To inform people about concrete attacks against human coexistence run by some group of people which leverage on the “politically correct” motto. These are already happening, often unbeknownst, and are the mean of a new cultural dictatorship dressed as a defense of them as “victims”.
- To prevent, particularly in schools, the introduction of a totalitarian ideology that deeply contradicts the principles of Reality, Nature and Reason.
- To organize public meetings to inform and to educate members and followers about cultural issues that underpin our vision, being supported also by high level speakers
- To attend, with other pro-family, associations to events and demonstrations aiming to raise public awareness about the risks posed by the degeneration of natural family.
- To assure presence on Social Media with news, articles and comments on family and educational matters, to emphasize the importance of the role of the “grandparents” as essential pillar for the intergenerational transfer of traditional values.
- To advocate to political bodies to steer their decision-making process toward our objectives.
Via Tarvisio 5 Milan 20125 Italy
European Parliament Resolution on reducing inequalities and promoting social inclusion in times of crisis for children and their families
Brussels, the 24th of November On Tuesday, November 21, 2023, during the Plenary Session in Strasbourg, the majority of parliamentarians voted in favour of the initiative on "Reducing Inequalities and Promoting Social Inclusion in
FAFCE welcomes conclusions on a long-term vision for the EU’s rural areas approved by the European Council
Brussels, the 23rd of November 2023 FAFCE welcomes the conclusions adopted this week by the Council of the European Union on a long-term vision for the EU's rural areas. These conclusions recognise the key
Family Associations in Europe: a study presented at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan
Presentation of the volume edited by G. Rossi and S. Nanetti, "L'associazionismo familiare cattolico in Europa", Quaderni del Centro Famiglia 34, Vita e Pensiero, Milan Brussels, 17th of November Today, 17 November 2023, at
European Parliament: new measures against child sexual abuse online adopted by the Civil Liberties Committee. Much still remains to be done, with the support of civil society and families' organisations. Brussels, the 14th of
FAFCE Declaration on a Regulation on the cross-border recognition of parenthood The JURI Committee in the European Parliament voted to limit Member States' to decide on parenthood recognition, also in case of surrogacy. The
PRESS RELEASE | FAFCE Autumn Board Meeting | Young people and mental health: families as their best allies
Brussels, the 27th of October 2023 A high level seminar at The European Economic and Social Committee (EESC), the blessing of a St. Joseph statue and the discussion on the current state of family