Nonni 2.0 Famiglia & Società
Our purpose is to enhance the role of grandparents as guardians of memory and as active witnesses of the virtues and experiences which, during their life, have been useful and meaningful, in order to deal with the personal and social challenges of the present days.
The association is, first of all, committed to actively ensuring that the freedom of education is protected in all regards.
We want to make sure that grandchildren as well as future generations will receive an education which takes into account the basic principles of Roman Catholic Church.
- To affirm the essential and irreplaceable role of the family based on natural law.
- To inform people about concrete attacks against human coexistence run by some group of people which leverage on the “politically correct” motto. These are already happening, often unbeknownst, and are the mean of a new cultural dictatorship dressed as a defense of them as “victims”.
- To prevent, particularly in schools, the introduction of a totalitarian ideology that deeply contradicts the principles of Reality, Nature and Reason.
- To organize public meetings to inform and to educate members and followers about cultural issues that underpin our vision, being supported also by high level speakers
- To attend, with other pro-family, associations to events and demonstrations aiming to raise public awareness about the risks posed by the degeneration of natural family.
- To assure presence on Social Media with news, articles and comments on family and educational matters, to emphasize the importance of the role of the “grandparents” as essential pillar for the intergenerational transfer of traditional values.
- To advocate to political bodies to steer their decision-making process toward our objectives.
Via Tarvisio 5 Milan 20125 Italy
16 September 2022, The European Commission published on the 11th of May 2022 a proposal of Recommendation laying down rules to prevent and combat child sexual abuse. This new piece of legislation aims to
The Federation of Catholic Family Associations in Europe (FAFCE) and the French National Confederation of Catholic Family Associations (CNAFC) are happy to invite you to a conference on The demographic imbalance
14 September 2022, The President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, adressed this morning the European Parliament in Strasbourg to present her 2022 State of the Union, focused this year on the
13 September 2022, FAFCE President and Secretary General were last week in Karpacz, Poland, on the occasion of the Economic Forum. The Economic Forum is a project of the Foundation Institute for Eastern Studies,
9th of September 2022 Following the publication Thursday evening of the European Care Strategy by the European Commission, its Vice-President, Dubravka Šuica, presented yesterday at the European Parliament the key elements of this