20 December 2022,
EUROPEAN ART CONTEST
The Federation of Catholic Family Associations in Europe invites artists to think and create together on the figure of Saint Joseph! How do we see in 2023 this Patron saint of the Catholic Church, Patron of fathers, Patron of workers and Guide of hidden inner spiritual life? This call for artworks embodies two of the directions set by Pope Francis: the Year of Saint Joseph, and the Role of the Father in our today society. The aim of this European Art Contest is also to promote the artists, and give them an opportunity to join in a different way of the international market of art.
The contest will officially be launched on the 3rd of January 2023.
The EAC a opportunity for artists to:
Win a cash prize:
- For each of the 6 categories: 500 euros for the first prize, 300 euros for the second prize, and 200 euros for the third prize.
Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- Exhibition of the selected artworks at the European Parliament in Brussels in May 2023 (date to be confirmed);
- Meeting with other finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition;
- Publication of the selected artworks on the electronic catalogue of the contest Website;
- Possibility of additional exhibitions throughout Europe following the event.
The Contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. More information to come in January!
You wish to sponsor the Contest? We invite all Art lovers to support this European Art Contest and the artists. The estimated budget for this competition is 40.000 Euro and any value is welcome:
- You can make a donation:
- By bank transfer (IBAN : FR76 1027 8060 3900 0211 3760 155 ; BIC : CMCIFR2A)
- By a check issued to FAFCE (to be sent to Square de Meeûs, 19, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium)