Family Solidarity Ely House
Family Solidarity is an Irish voluntary lay organization founded over 20 years ago to promote the interests of the family in Ireland.
Membership: at present about 2,200 members
- A newsletter published 5/6 times a year mailed to members and available on our website
- Family Solidarity is one of a number of organisations entitled to make a pre-budget submission each year to the Minister of Social and Family Affairs. In 2006 our submission called for a reduction in the penal level of Stamp Duty paid by Irish families on moving house and the removal of the “tax individualization “ system which penalises families where one parent does not go out to paid work. We were unsuccessful.
- We work with and encourage other Christian groups such as the Pro-Life Movement, Youth 2000, Youth Defence, and the Christian Solidarity Party which is the only Irish political party committed to Christian principles
- We are fully behind the work of the Irish M.E.P
- Kathy Sinnott in her opposition to embryo research
8 Ely Place, Dublin 2 Ireland
Phone: +353 01 6611113
Fax: +353 01 6611114