Family Solidarity Ely House
Family Solidarity is an Irish voluntary lay organization founded over 20 years ago to promote the interests of the family in Ireland.
Membership: at present about 2,200 members
- A newsletter published 5/6 times a year mailed to members and available on our website
- Family Solidarity is one of a number of organisations entitled to make a pre-budget submission each year to the Minister of Social and Family Affairs. In 2006 our submission called for a reduction in the penal level of Stamp Duty paid by Irish families on moving house and the removal of the “tax individualization “ system which penalises families where one parent does not go out to paid work. We were unsuccessful.
- We work with and encourage other Christian groups such as the Pro-Life Movement, Youth 2000, Youth Defence, and the Christian Solidarity Party which is the only Irish political party committed to Christian principles
- We are fully behind the work of the Irish M.E.P
- Kathy Sinnott in her opposition to embryo research
8 Ely Place, Dublin 2 Ireland
Phone: +353 01 6611113
Fax: +353 01 6611114
16 September 2022, The European Commission published on the 11th of May 2022 a proposal of Recommendation laying down rules to prevent and combat child sexual abuse. This new piece of legislation aims to
The Federation of Catholic Family Associations in Europe (FAFCE) and the French National Confederation of Catholic Family Associations (CNAFC) are happy to invite you to a conference on The demographic imbalance
14 September 2022, The President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, adressed this morning the European Parliament in Strasbourg to present her 2022 State of the Union, focused this year on the
13 September 2022, FAFCE President and Secretary General were last week in Karpacz, Poland, on the occasion of the Economic Forum. The Economic Forum is a project of the Foundation Institute for Eastern Studies,
9th of September 2022 Following the publication Thursday evening of the European Care Strategy by the European Commission, its Vice-President, Dubravka Šuica, presented yesterday at the European Parliament the key elements of this